Located 20 miles northwest of Revere, Concord is an easy drive from Route 16 to Route 2. Concord is a picturesque New England community with preserved open spaces and plenty of trails to walk or ride.
Concord is also one of our sister cities.
Getting Here from Revere
Directions by car:
- From Revere Beach Parkway, merge right onto Mystic Valley Pkwy
- At the rotary, take the second exit onto Alewife Brook Pkwy
- Turn right to merge onto Concord Turnpike
- Take exit 125 onto Rt 2 E towards Concord
Directions by train:
- Board the Blue Line from Wonderland Station, exit at State Street to transfer to the Orange Line toward Oak Grove
- Exit at North Station
- Board the Commuter Rail outbound to Wachusett
- Ride for 8 stops, exit at Concord